Deepslice Case Study
|Reduce employee errors when taking orders
||Innovative Point Of Sales System
|Utilize customer data for effective marketing campaigns
||iPhone and Android Apps for Customers
||Increased customer spend
|Reduce waste through inventory tracking
||Web Based ordering and inventory management
||Increased staff productivity
|Optimize processes across the business
||SMS Gateway for promotional campaigns and customer alerts
||Increased customer satisfaction
Deepslice Pizza is a new & innovative retail pizza store operation based on new technology which makes their unique approach to their competitors.
Deepslice, before starting their business realized that to “stand out from the crowd”, the use of technology would provide them a competitive advantage, not only for their company owned stores, but for their future franchise.
Deepslice has a multitude of competitors within the fast food industry and wanted to “stand out from the crowd”, both to open their own stores and also to attract franchise.
Deepslice realized that to differentiate themselves, the following would be required:
- The best customer service
- The best quality of ingredients
- Minimize overheads and errors, whilst increasing productivity.
- Maximize their marketing presence to their customers
Deepslice realized that to do the above, they would need to introduce the latest technology in the following areas:
- Point of Sale
- Mobile Apps
- Website Ordering
- SMS Marketing
Deepslice reviewed a number of suppliers and their technology before deciding on
IT Company Singapore as the supplier with the best solution to achieve their goals.
IT Company Singapore implemented our POSCP Point of Sale software for Deepslice. POSCP provided the following:
- Touch screen, cloud based Point Of Sale system that includes:
- Order entry screen
- Delivery screen
- Kitchen screen
- Customer Screen
- Inventory management (including forward orders)
- Staff management (including drivers)
- Creation and receipt of specials coupons
- Cooking time view
- Reverse lookup on incoming calls with history of previous purchases.
- iPhone and Android mobile apps for customers to place orders
- Website Ordering for customers to place orders
- SMS Gateway for outbound promotions to customers and also to alert customers of expected delivery time, or notification that their order is ready to be picked up
- Online management view of all aspects of the store via a browser
In addition to the technology,
IT Company Singapore also provided Train the Trainer training for current management and staff to ensure that as new employees came onboard, they were able to be trained internally.
By introducing POSCP, Deepslice have realized the following benefits:
- Store employees spend less time on the phone taking orders and more time at the work counter or servicing customers
- A dramatic reduction of mistakes in order-taking, thus reducing costs and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Identification, through customer purchase history, of when and what to order (peak vs trough days)
- Ability to provide instantaneous outbound specials on the most popular items to minimize slow days or to reduce overstocked product
- Online Management allows for a 24/7 view of the store by management.
- Customers can plan ahead for dinner or parties by ordering well in advance
“By implementing POSCP, we here at Deepslice have managed to reduce our overheads significantly and our customers have never been happier!”
Owner – Deepslice
IT Company Singapore – Enabling our customers to meet their business objectives
IT Company Singapore we have a long history of enabling our customers to meet their business objectives through provide solutions which utilize technology.
Let us know what you are trying to do, and we guarantee the correct solution at a reasonable price
To learn more about how
IT Company Singapore can assist your organization, please send us an inquiry today.